In a typical real estate transaction the seller will pay my fee.
1. You are going to want an Agent with the latest tech available!
Hiring an agent to help you purchase a home is invaluable. Not only to you get to use my skills for free but you gain access to every house on the MLS system at no cost. The best deals don't last long on MLS, they get sold first. When you hire me, I will set up a custom search to email you every morning the latest homes on the market. You will also have access to perform your own searches.
2. Personality is a huge factor when choosing your agent. The process of buying a home is lengthy typically taking anywhere from 30 to 45 days. You are going to want someone that you trust to be working on your side. The Sauer Team is consistently one of the top teams in Colorado. We work hard for our clients and have a team set up to accommodate whatever you need.
3. You want an agent that LISTENS and EXPLAINS. We understand that no matter how versed you are in the real estate world that you don't do this everyday. That's why we are here. WE DO. We will do our best to understand exactly what you are looking for and do our best to explain the process. We don't want to earn your business for just right now, we want to earn it for a lifetime. We want you to say our name when someone says REAL ESTATE. The Sauer Team believes that if we can help you accomplish your goals, you can help accomplish ours.
4. Training and Negotiation. You want an agent that not only trains in their craft but trains in negotiations so that you can get the best deal possible. When it comes to writing an offer, you want to be comfortable with the process and know that your offer is being presented in the best way possible.
look at this scenario
Both Buyer #1 and Buyer #2 write an offer on the same hose and both offer the same price, terms etc.
Buyer#1's Agent not only sends over a clean offer but calls the Listing Agent and builds a relationship with them. The Lender for Buyer #1 also calls the Listing Agent and goes over the pre-qualification and answers any question that the Listing Agent has. The Listing Agent will be more comfortable in working with Buyer #1 because we build value in the client not just the offer.
5. Industry connections are very important as well. When I list a home for sale, it is always nice to receive an offer from someone I have worked with in the past. I attend a lot of real estate functions for this reason. I like to meet the Top Performers in our industry. Did you know that they say the top 20% of the Agents in Denver do 80% of the real estate transactions. When we write an offer, often we are working with people who know us