HOW WOULD YOU WANT YOUR HOME PRESENTED?
CAN YOUR AGENT DO THIS?
My Objectives Are the Following:
1. To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is
2. To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
3. To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value … between you and the buyer.
The Following Are the Steps I Take to Get a Home Sold … the “Pro-Active Approach”:
4. Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
5. Price your home competitively … to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
5. Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
6. Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential
7. Fax a features sheet to the top 10 agents in the marketplace for their potential
8. Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to
make it more saleable.
9. Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
10. Prospect 2 hours per day and talk to 20 people per day looking for
11. Contact over the next seven days … my buyer leads, center of influence and past
clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
12. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
13. Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
14. Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
15. When possible have the cooperating Broker in the area tour your home.
16. Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home … for their feedback and
17. Assist you in arranging interim financing … if necessary.
18. Represent you on all offer presentations … to assure you in negotiating the best
possible price and terms.
19. Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted … all mortgage, title and
other closing procedures.
20. Deliver your check at the closing.